Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot v2.3.1

Pandemic

Anyone had bans yet? im going 2 month strong :P

It really depends what you bot. If you bot in a high-risk area, then I wouldn't be surprised if you was banned. That being said, I botted 24 hours Pest control and didn't get banned. Gratz on going 2 months strong <3 

Anyone had bans yet? im going 2 month strong :P

Yes, just had 3 accounts permabanned on first offence, while using covert. Possibly a ban wave came out as I know a few others have too.

Yes, just had 3 accounts permabanned on first offence, while using covert. Possibly a ban wave came out as I know a few others have too.

I would agree with what he was saying about the ban wave.  As far as safeness of botting goes, its not very safe at all.  There's always the risk of being banned.  That being said, my roommate and I both run secure VPNs that change our IPs after every login, both have VIP for covert mode, and we both bot safely and not the whole day.  He runs two accounts, a skiller and a pure, and I just strictly run an account that is a pure/skiller combo.  I change out my scripts, never do the same thing for more than 3ish hours, and NEVER bot overnight.  I will set it to bot until roughly 2-3 a.m., and then log off.  

Even after all of these precautions my roommate and I took, we were still banned.  It is not the client's fault, its not the bots fault, and its not the script fault.  I just feel like it being a new month they had a crackdown on botting and banned a tremendous amount of people.  I would give it a few days, ensure that there are some updates that come out for the client, and try again later.  If not, keep botting and see if it realyl was a ban wave or luck not being in our favor.  All in all, I am with chris though.  It was more than likely a ban wave.

It really depends what you bot. If you bot in a high-risk area, then I wouldn't be surprised if you was banned. That being said, I botted 24 hours Pest control and didn't get banned. Gratz on going 2 months strong <3

Where did you get the PC bot?

Maybe an update with the client itself needs to be implemented, other forums were saying that Runescape can detect your client when you pull up the game.  IF it is anything other than their client, you receive a ban almost instantaneously.  Still would wait a few days.

I would agree with what he was saying about the ban wave.  As far as safeness of botting goes, its not very safe at all.  There's always the risk of being banned.  That being said, my roommate and I both run secure VPNs that change our IPs after every login, both have VIP for covert mode, and we both bot safely and not the whole day.  He runs two accounts, a skiller and a pure, and I just strictly run an account that is a pure/skiller combo.  I change out my scripts, never do the same thing for more than 3ish hours, and NEVER bot overnight.  I will set it to bot until roughly 2-3 a.m., and then log off.  

Even after all of these precautions my roommate and I took, we were still banned.  It is not the client's fault, its not the bots fault, and its not the script fault.  I just feel like it being a new month they had a crackdown on botting and banned a tremendous amount of people.  I would give it a few days, ensure that there are some updates that come out for the client, and try again later.  If not, keep botting and see if it realyl was a ban wave or luck not being in our favor.  All in all, I am with chris though.  It was more than likely a ban wave.

Maybe an update with the client itself needs to be implemented, other forums were saying that Runescape can detect your client when you pull up the game.  IF it is anything other than their client, you receive a ban almost instantaneously.  Still would wait a few days.

Another Botting website. It's a premium script though ;)

They cant detect client lol

Archived