Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • AI Robot stuff

Nuclear Nezz

Strong AI is something that could potentially happen. I don't see the world being taken over by computers or anything like that though.

lol someone has attempted to auto correct and made the usual error of picking defiantly. no no @Val It's definitely btw ;)

on topic, that is super cool, i find AI incredible, i studied it at college and some of the simple AI we used to make was mind blowing, never mind the article.

i am currently in the process of creating my own robot army and i will take over the world soon.

ill give you all my gp if u let me life

My favorite thing to think about in relation to this topic is the amount of disgruntled, anti-social computer scientists that exist in this world that have the desire to eradicate it.

Through means of robots.

Let the war begin, boys.

It would take a shit tonne of information for an AI to actually be a self-sufficient entity. It's all theoretical though... the only way any machine can get to that level is if humans build it that way. Learning is just basically saving new information and applying it thereafter. If somehow AI gets that advanced to do so without needing direct commands to do so... In theory terminator is possible :-o

Archived