Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GE Yews

Diddy

Does this hop through all f2p as a non-member? I'd love a blacklist cause every 10-15mins it gets stuck cause i've got other account on the world already

Thank you anyways for creating such an awesome script!

Now If you want to get rid of this and just login in the same world without any issues then follow these simple steps.

1. Find the "random.dat" file on your computer.

Should be at: C:\Users\your username\

2. Right click the random.dat file - properties.
    3. Toggle "Read-only" ON and hit save

source :

http://catherby.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=729

• 3 weeks later...

Now If you want to get rid of this and just login in the same world without any issues then follow these simple steps.

1. Find the "random.dat" file on your computer.

Should be at: C:\Users\your username\

2. Right click the random.dat file - properties.
    3. Toggle "Read-only" ON and hit save

source :

http://catherby.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=729

Or just enable fresh start mode so that clients will boot off their own separate cache

• 2 weeks later...

1. Sometimes stuck at banking and only right clicking.

2. Sometimes it goes to the varrock castle.

But this is still my favourite ge yews woodcutter, the hoping system is really good, you should make more scripts. (y) :)

• 1 month later...

Dude the script doesn't work for me, when the bot got full inv, he doesn't go to the bank

it doesn't work good, when the bot got full inv, he doesn't go to the G.E Bank :S

this script is actually pretty good, however the state of f2p its impossible for it to be worthwhile, and as a member i use seers, maybe you can expand this bot to more locations with the swop worlds too its very convenient, like fally south, all the 3 trees nearby not just two of them like another script, edgeville, drayanor / lummy theres a few round there that arent normally too crouded 

this script is actually pretty good, however the state of f2p its impossible for it to be worthwhile, and as a member i use seers, maybe you can expand this bot to more locations with the swop worlds too its very convenient, like fally south, all the 3 trees nearby not just two of them like another script, edgeville, drayanor / lummy theres a few round there that arent normally too crouded 

Perhaps some day I will make an AIO script, but for now there are a couple of things I want to do first.

and I got examens soon  :(

Perhaps some day I will make an AIO script, but for now there are a couple of things I want to do first.

and I got examens soon  :(

yeah all within your own time, they were just some suggestions because yews for f2p is horrible lol and if you can get something to work around it you could maybe charge for the script

yeah all within your own time, they were just some suggestions because yews for f2p is horrible lol and if you can get something to work around it you could maybe charge for the script

I truly appreciate your suggestions though :D

Archived