Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GE Yews

Diddy

• 2 weeks later...

It messes up in Bank once in a while, it doesn't select Bank option once he has got too many options to pick.

Tries to hop often to the same world, other than that good job.

It messes up in Bank once in a while, it doesn't select Bank option once he has got too many options to pick.

Tries to hop often to the same world, other than that good job.

This

• 5 months later...

38 hours damn man. nice script

Bro idk wtf you did but this script has been running almost 50 hours no problems!

nice proggy, but keep in mind they don't ban often on weekends and delay them until monday.

try to edit your username away next time btw  ;)

nice proggy, but keep in mind they don't ban often on weekends and delay them until monday.

Hey i wanna report a bug. Sometimes the bot get stopped. It says he is dismissing a random event guy. but there isnt anyone (any npc).

And it also clicks on worlds who i can't join. (like 750 total level etc.) please make this an option. so you can select if you are able to enter a 750 total level world. 

It also tries to enter the same world your already in :(

Still a really nice bot tho!!!! 

• 3 weeks later...

I used this for long time, but i got banned today without even logging into the account, it is perma banned, they have found this bot easily.

maby add an better anti ban?, because this is quite fuckedup, eventho the acc was only for botting trees its still fuckedup that it got banned.

now i have to train allllll the way up again on another acc to get up to that specific level to gain the money again.

• 2 months later...

i ran the script for 3 hours on a new acc. it got banned after 3 hours.

Jagex is very susceptible to new accounts. I recommend hand training a bit of combat on every new account. then the skill you want to bot. log out a bit. do another account. after 2 hours or so come back to the first account and do some quests e.g Romeo and Julia, sheep shearing, cooks assistant and rune mystery. also, make sure you bot REALISTICALLY and let dreambot take breaks. try to go for 8 to 10 hours max and maybe mix some skills. also, don't give them the default look and put some gear on them. make it seem like a real player. just a bit woodcutting enthusiastic. once it's older you can stretch periods. also, buying premium and using the covert mode will help a lot

• 3 weeks later...

Archived