Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GE Yews

Diddy

GE YEWS

This is a simple script which chops the yews at the Grand Exchange and banks them.

Just start the script near the yews and it will start.

Including bird nest support and banking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUT ON THE SDN!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This script is now open source http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/4680-geyews-open-source

Here's a proggy:

cDBwJRO.png

IYfrwz_C.pngae13ebbd826fd5113690fa5803eb0e9c.png

Pls let me know if you have problems with the script or if you have suggestions.  ;)

And if you ain't lvl60 WC yet, go try out my PowerChop script.

*New Features:

Hops worlds when there are no yews anymore

Few silly afk stuff

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not cutting even when I'm surrounded by the trees at GE

glad you tried my script out, but it's actually the dreambot itself that isn't working.

due to recent osrs update.

However I will update this script with some adjustments I made whil botting myself and I recently figured out how to hop worlds.

So I will implement that when all yews are down.

Hang in there buddy  ;)

Yeah really sorry to blame it on you carelessly, I see it's up and running just fine today.

Just a minor thing it doesn't seem to be able to access my bank without me manually typing the pin.

Except for that lovely script keep up the good work.

Yeah really sorry to blame it on you carelessly, I see it's up and running just fine today.

Just a minor thing it doesn't seem to be able to access my bank without me manually typing the pin.

Except for that lovely script keep up the good work.

glad you like it!  :D

And for that bank pin, to be honest I don't know how that works because I don't have a bank pin myself.

I thought dreambot did that automaticly :wacko:

errors I've encountered so far​

​∙Walks into first room of Varrock palace

∙ information inside the box doesn't "always" refresh when closing script or launcher

∙ Doesn't go for the farthest tree at random

I'm not sure if you've added this as a random event but at random after I cut the third tree, the one farthest away I go into the room of the palace with a range.

I'll try to fix it when I have some spare time.

Archived