Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Broken QRangeGuild Paid Script

grapEcrusH

The script will not do anything, it clicks anywhere but the target for me.  Also in the script user interface, you cannot click on the options to change clicking or whatnot, so this could be part of my issue as well.  I ran the script for 18 minutes and received maybe 400 experience and about 42 range tickets, which by playing manually I found to be completely abnormal. 

This is a paid script, and seeing that I paid for it I would love to see it fixed so that I might be able to utilize it in the future.

Thanks so much.

EDIT: It seems to be the mouse that is so buggy.  It will just move around with no purpose or pattern and click random stuff.

I'm new to all of this scripting and stuff so I couldnt tell you about the debug console.  He has sent me a private message and informed me that it would be fixed soon.  Thanks everyone for the help.

excellent to hear! If anyone reading this is having problems with the script please post a new thread. Closing this one as @qbots has made contact with the thread creator.

Archived