Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need semi-simple private script made

Intermidon

Pretty sure you can't ask to buy them :S could be wrong, but:

1. Private scripts:
    You can do it. We'd prefer if you put your script on the SDN as a premium script instead. No shops or advertising private scripts. Limited to PM only. No forums, no chat. If you're selling the script to > 5 people you should be putting it on the SDN. If you're found to be breaking any rules on this you will be warned, and if you continue banned.
    Disclaimer: We're not affiliated with private scripts. We cannot provide security for these scripts, and you purchase at your own risk.

I know the rule, but the impression it's giving is toward Scripters and not buyers. Ie. no advertising etc. This was just a way to get those interested to PM me so we can discuss it there since no one was present in the CB at the time.

If this is considered against the rules please close it and remove it with my apologies.

Naw your fine dude! You can ask to buy private scripts, that rule is actually geared towards private script shops rather than users trying to buy private scripts!

Anyways goodluck! :)

Archived