Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Spec Bot?

kingkane2012

I was just wondering if it would be possible to make a bot the can swap weapons extremely fast and the quickly use the special attack of the weapon now being used? Obviously this would be for pking and would require you to be able to have full control of your mouse until you press a hotkey that would activate the script. Is this possible?

It wouldn't be a difficult script to make.

and to the people saying there's no purpose of course there is ._. it gives an advantage to pking when you can instantly switch weapons, use spec, and switch back in two ticks or w/e it is, when they're humans who can't do that.

Imagine running up to some gdk "bot" and suddenly BAM he has on sick nasty pking gear in .6 seconds and he one shots you. I think that'd be pretty funny.

Anyway, I'm sure most scripters here could make it. I don't have the time to add anything on to what i'm already doing, though. :(

ill make it in like 10 minutes ez

its ready whenever they fix key listener

Did u add support for multiple item switches? (For hybrid fights and such)

Archived