Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pest Control Script please

Nindroid

Hey guys pretty much just what the title says, just requesting a pest control script but do not have the ability to pay for a private one atm as ive been tight on real life expenses. I would appreciate it very much and im sure the community would too. 

Thanks Guys

I open sourced one I wrote for another bot. Codes shit but someone could probably get it running on DreamBot in an hour or so.

Would really appreciate it, pest controls boring as hell

Would really appreciate it, pest controls boring as hell

i find pest control to be entertaining, i could get you void if you want.

I open sourced one I wrote for another bot. Codes shit but someone could probably get it running on DreamBot in an hour or so.

post duh links bro, i saw your sources posted while back but if i remember the link went down.

• 1 month later...

i vouch for this, we really are in need of an osrs pest control bot! :D

Please review the forum rules before posting, as you are "gravedigging", which is the act of posting on a thread that is very old. Make sure to look at the date of the last post before posting on the thread.

Archived