Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Trial mod Glitch 'hacked' two accounts

Rabrg

All members involved: Glitch
    Thread Link: N/A
    Explanation: Acquired his questing services for 16 quests spread across 4 accounts. The information for the accounts followed a pattern. He used the pattern to find the information of a different account I hadn't told him the information to, and one of the ones that I had told him the information to, to login to the accounts this morning immediately after the update (so the accounts were logged out) and transfer approximately 18m in items off of the accounts.

Evidence: The accounts were something like this: [email protected]:password3, [email protected]:password4, etc. There was one account that didn't follow this pattern, and that was rabrgaccount2, and I'll explain the significance of that in a bit. I gave him the information to rabrgaccount3 and rabrgaccount4 last night, as he said he wished to go to bed soonish and would only be able to complete two. He completed the quests on the first one and the majority of them on the second and went off to bed. I went to bed soon after setting up rabrgaccount1 and 2 (two accounts I had already completed the quests on prior), and 3, the one he completed the quests on. I checked on the accounts this morning approximately 30 minutes after the update and found rabrgaccount1 and rabrgaccount3 were completely wiped. The one that wasn't, rabrgaccount2, was the only account that did not follow the pattern due to a mistake I made registering the account.

Absolutely no one else had access to these accounts, and I know my Skype wasn't compromised because I constantly send account information to my contacts and this has never happened before. I find it gross that I was betrayed a trial moderator who claimed to me that he was doing these services to "give back to the community".

The pricing information was discussed through chatbox and the rest of our conversation was through Skype, the logs of which can be found here:

[8/26/2015 6:23:04 PM] *** Ryan Greene would like to add you on Skype

Hi Glitch Online, I'd like to add you as a contact. ***
    [8/26/2015 6:23:20 PM] *** Glitch Online has shared contact details with Ryan Greene. ***
    [8/26/2015 6:23:21 PM] Glitch Online: hey
    [8/26/2015 6:24:52 PM] Ryan Greene: hello
    [8/26/2015 6:25:01 PM] Ryan Greene: i need to get the two set up real quick
    [8/26/2015 6:25:10 PM] Glitch Online: yeah no worries :)
    [8/26/2015 6:36:19 PM] Ryan Greene: when i said real quick i meant i need to do tut island and get them the supplies lol
    [8/26/2015 6:36:22 PM] Ryan Greene: walking them to varrock atm
    [8/26/2015 6:36:38 PM] Glitch Online: Yeah no worries haha, dont forget 10 mining though for knights sword
    [8/26/2015 6:44:58 PM] Ryan Greene: alright
    [8/26/2015 6:45:11 PM] Ryan Greene: ***** ACCOUNT INFORMATION CENSORED *****
    [8/26/2015 6:45:28 PM] Ryan Greene: both should have all the supplies, if i forgot an item which i rly doubt they both have coins on them
    [8/26/2015 6:45:40 PM] Ryan Greene: doric's quest gives em 10 mining
    [8/26/2015 6:47:45 PM] Ryan Greene: o ya
    [8/26/2015 6:47:51 PM] Ryan Greene: i forgot to put stamina pots on them
    [8/26/2015 6:47:57 PM] Ryan Greene: u can buy some if u want
    [8/26/2015 6:48:20 PM] Glitch Online: cheers :)
    [8/26/2015 6:51:13 PM] Glitch Online: Okay lets do this
    [8/26/2015 6:51:22 PM] Ryan Greene: :D
    [8/26/2015 8:07:45 PM] Glitch Online: Hye man, I've really got to get some sleep. I dont have time to finish the 2nd acc, I only need to complete the end of waterfall and like 2 mins of Dwarf cannon, but for this inconvenience, Ill do all 4 accounts for free. Sorry I got work early tommorrow :(
    [8/26/2015 8:08:11 PM] Ryan Greene: it's all good
    [8/26/2015 8:08:13 PM] Ryan Greene: thanks :D
    [8/26/2015 8:08:27 PM] Glitch Online: Sorry once again, night bro

[8/26/2015 8:08:36 PM] Ryan Greene: cya

Picture of the bank of account #2 (the items on account #1 and #3 were identical):

Y9bZSWC.png

And GE history proof for account #1 and account #3 of the 10k steel bars purchased the night of the incident:

05CPfME.png

i2J8zau.png

(the history directly above only has 5k steel bars because the other 5k were bought previously, and the GE limit is 10k)

@@Glitch, you received the account info and the items + gp (to buy stamina pots). You did not say anywhere that there were no items on the accounts, and everything was fine as you said "cheers" and "let's do this". After an hour+, everything seemed to be going well and so, you were in possession of the accounts and the items. Anything to say?

There was 500k on account number 1, and like 50k on account number 3. There were no steelbars or cannonballs on either accounts, and I was in fact doing dwarf cannon to what I can assume was to make these accounts, so why would he load up that much when I was doing the quests. I can only assume he logged on after I completed the first account to see that nothing had been taken, I also said I couldnt finish the 2nd one so that one didnt even have dwarf cannon completed so no way could any cannonballs be on the account, I went on skype this morning and there was no issue. I then went to work and then straight from there to a party, of which I can provide both photos of this party and my schedule for work if that helps at all.

Did you even read the thread?

The accounts were stocked with supplies after the questing was done for account #3 (and I never gave you access to account #1 so I'm not sure why you would mention it?) so I could run them overnight, and I didn't touch the account you didn't finish. The items were transferred off of the accounts at approximately 6:00 AM, which is almost definitely before you started work.

Did you even read the thread?

The accounts were stocked with supplies after the questing was done for account #3 (and I never gave you access to account #1 so I'm not sure why you would mention it?) so I could run them overnight, and I didn't touch the account you didn't finish. The items were transferred off of the accounts at approximately 6:00 AM, which is almost definitely before you started work.

erm yeah you did you gave me 2 accounts that makes Account number 1 and 2. And they were stocked AFTER I did the questing, you're also forgetting im from the UK so your 6am is like 12pm.

erm yeah you did you gave me 2 accounts that makes Account number 1 and 2. And they were stocked AFTER I did the questing, you're also forgetting im from the UK so your 6am is like 12pm.

Then why were you just talking about account #3??? The timezones are irrelevant since you apparently have a really fucked up sleeping schedule since you went to bed only two hours before me.

Archived