Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can't setup eclipse properly

Manly

try the bottom option

Doesn't work, syntax is messed up when im scripting. Also I googled it and I installed a JDK but that made java stop working completely for some reason so I uninstalled it and only have the JRE now.

Doesn't work, syntax is messed up when im scripting. Also I googled it and I installed a JDK but that made java stop working completely for some reason so I uninstalled it and only have the JRE now.

You need the JDK to compile Java code

Sorry I couldnt be any help. I havent installed eclipse in forever so i cant remember how i did it.

@Man16 Which OS do you have? if you have windows 64bit please go to:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html

and click this link:

http://puu.sh/jNNIx/d1788877fd.png

before installing anything please go to control panel > un-install programs

and uninstall all java versions. 

then install the jdk you downloaded.

if this doesnt fix the issue it could be your environment variables.

please post back here with results :)

Archived