Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The Chosen Few

Ericthecmh

If any scripter is bored & wants to make some scripts, I can make accounts & help test them out :P

I could use some help from someone talented like u.

Right now im actually at the brainstorming part of what types of scripts to make.

I want to make a set of scripts that will level a set of skills while gaining xp + profits along the way.

I could use some help from someone talented like u.

Right now im actually at the brainstorming part of what types of scripts to make.

I want to make a set of scripts that will level a set of skills while gaining xp + profits along the way.

What's your Skype?

When I resigned from OSB, I held the delete button down on my Skype & deleted 99% of my contacts. :P

After I'm done filling out these yob applications, I can think of some stuff and send it your way.

What's your Skype?

When I resigned from OSB, I held the delete button down on my Skype & deleted 99% of my contacts. :P

After I'm done filling out these yob applications, I can think of some stuff and send it your way.

That was a good idea just FYI.

My skype is simply deffiliate

GL on the job hunt! Stay diligent and understand your value as an emplyee!

We have decided to push back the beta release one day because we want to revise the entire walking system.

DONT FALL INTO OSB TIME!!!

1 day = 1 month

Archived