Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 07 pure for sale, decent stats, fully quested.

mattizen

Stats of the account : 

psJBFGR.png

Account status: 

Un37439.png

Login screen:  

peiIR6p.png

Quests (completed): as the image shows it has completed these notable quests for pures: Desert treasure, monkey madness, lost city, horror from the deep, death plateu, mountain daughter, animal magnetism and the required sub quests in recipe for disaster to buy mithril gloves.

WslURD8.png

Account wealth (non-tradeable or tradeable) completed zammy book  and 1m starting cash:

HP2SbRt.png

Minimum bid: 20m

Autowin: 60m

Additional note: there will be a 48 hour time limit within the first offer has been posted to bid higher.

Payment method:  RS 07 Gp

Trading conditions: middleman, the middleman will be dbuffed.

dbuffed's topic: http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/1443-dbuffeds-always-free-middlemanning-services-900-offsite-feedback/?do=findComment&comment=14759

decent acc but starting bid should be like half that lol

first time selling an account so i was hoping for a comment like this, thank you, i will lower the starting bid. 

'edit' starting bid has been lowered from 30 to 20m

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Archived