Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • First Anime/weeb post of Media. =)

Val

Devs said I could take this section over with anime. 

For the first anime related post of this Fourm I will tell you what my plans are for.

My main goal of course is to get people into anime, I plan to leave good Anime recommendations rather you're just starting or have been watching Anime since the start of time.

I plan to leave reviews on some of the top animes and of course some that are underrated.

I plan to keep people informed on ongoing animes, I also plan to post something about each anime probably after every EP of every week, assuming I'm watching six ongoing animes a week, you can expect six threads a week and also random things thrown in, animes to watch and I expect other threads to start popping up.

Also of course, feel free to recommend anime to me for today I'm just going.

I'm really excited guys, to make this the first Post of anime in Media, I'll leave with a gif~! <3 

tumblr_nr4v44lSMm1uohxh3o5_500.gif

The gif is from Overlord, it's a anime when a person don't log out after a server shutdown of a game resulting in him being transported to a world where the NPCs come to life including his guards and other kingdoms. 

They'll be more to come and information from me on this anime as more episodes present themselves.

Until later today,

Val~.

nice but ur nowhere near my weeb level im watching 6 ongoing animes a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

tumblr_mv6u78iycW1sf5h7zo1_500.gif

6 don't come out a day pls pics or it didn't happen

I watched the first episode of Overlord does he stay in his dank character or does he become human? IDK kinda gay if he stays as that skeleton thing.

Could you recommend a more mature anime for fans of anime such as Claymore/Elfen Lied/Berserk?

Deadman wonderland is more on the dark side, but the mc is kinda a bitch.

I watched the first episode of Overlord does he stay in his dank character or does he become human? IDK kinda gay if he stays as that skeleton thing.

I thought it was gay as fuck too but I just kinda grew on it yolo.

Time for the farmer to post an anime. Higurashi. End of story.

NAILL PULLLL

Archived