Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • VIP totally worth it

Intermidon

What high ban rate activity you doing?

Is this a fresh account? Do you have other accounts running sharks fishing and which fishing script is this, the premium? free?

Those two accounts were lvl 3 scrubs spinning flax if you must know. So pretty high ban rate since jmods check there manually.

What high ban rate activity you doing?

Is this a fresh account? Do you have other accounts running sharks fishing and which fishing script is this, the premium? free?

I'm using a currently private, soon to be premium, script that I have written.

Update: So one of my high risk lvl 3 bots lasted 2 weeks 24/7 on covert....therefore outliving the bond. 24 x 14 = 300+ hour proggy

What else do you want out of a client? I love Dreambot <3.

Second bot outlived it's bond last night ! Another 2 weeks of 24/7 high risk activity ! Covert has cut my bond costs in half hehe ! :troll:  How u like dat weath boi

wew

Archived