Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can somebody make a guide on how to goldfarm, and what I should use to run bots efficiently to make a lot of gold in osrs?

return zez

I would suggest smelting iron at the blast furnace. It's great money, decent exp, and Jagex apparently doesn't know/care that they have a cell with over 200 bots running at all times.

I won't be using ban, but i want long term bots you know what i mean so i don't lose the money on the account randomly one day. But what is covert mode i would gladly buy VIP if this proves to be useful. Also can anybody give me some ideas of money making guides that are private and not too known

http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/2760-post-your-covert-proggies/page-3?do=findComment&comment=28428

browse through that thread to see the magic of covert :)

No goldfarmers will share their method, I myself had shitty methods but it was alright for me as I'm a noob, I done 1-45 shrimps then from there I done lobsters at karamja, at the beginning I had done cowhides, crappy method but eh.

No goldfarmers will share their method, I myself had shitty methods but it was alright for me as I'm a noob, I done 1-45 shrimps then from there I done lobsters at karamja, at the beginning I had done cowhides, crappy method but eh.

Aren't those very mainstream bots though?

• 3 months later...
    • 2 months later...

Archived