Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can somebody make a guide on how to goldfarm, and what I should use to run bots efficiently to make a lot of gold in osrs?

return zez

Just want some help knowing setups and what I should do to run my own gold farming thing. I mean I kind of wanted pocket money, nothing too out of the ordinary, I have 2 laptops I can use for the most part, potentially a third, but I don't always have access to it.

You could suicide flax. But the lifespan of flaxers is painfully low. I'd suggest suicide tanners with black dragonhide. Or suicide gold amulets. Note that all of these methods WILL get your account banned. I highly advise creating new accounts for any of these methods.

Just want some help knowing setups and what I should do to run my own gold farming thing. I mean I kind of wanted pocket money, nothing too out of the ordinary, I have 2 laptops I can use for the most part, potentially a third, but I don't always have access to it.

Quick tip, pick something that would make you money in rapid succession when 07 first cameout i hired a scripted to make me a script to kill snails in canafis swamp then bank made around 2m an hour between all my accounts added together, cant complain. just look for methods no one uses 

Quick tip, pick something that would make you money in rapid succession when 07 first cameout i hired a scripted to make me a script to kill snails in canafis swamp then bank made around 2m an hour between all my accounts added together, cant complain. just look for methods no one uses 

That's what I plan on doing, I just gotta find a method that nobody uses lol, and then i will gladly pay a scripter

I want my own unique bot so that the ban rate won't happen that would be great

That's what I plan on doing, I just gotta find a method that nobody uses lol, and then i will gladly pay a scripter

if ban rates are that much of a concern to you try using covert mode ( it's integrated in the regular client but a VIP feature that reduces bans )

If you plan on using Dreambot with your main, keep in mind that no bot or script is ban-free. You always risk losing the account. And since you plan on gold-farming, it will be a permanent ban. Never bot an account you can't afford to lose.

I won't be using ban, but i want long term bots you know what i mean so i don't lose the money on the account randomly one day. But what is covert mode i would gladly buy VIP if this proves to be useful. Also can anybody give me some ideas of money making guides that are private and not too known

Covert allows bots to be run for extended periods with a drastically decreased ban-rate. We've seen many proggies over 24 hours with no ban. Swaq fished for 72 hours straight using covert. And it's advised to trade the gold from farm accounts to a mule at least once a day.

Oh ok, so trade from gold farm accounts to some mule that holds the money, and when I buy VIP does it just activate covert mode? After that I just need a private method that not too many people konw about, if you'd like to help me afford to go to college and leak me a method even if its not yours and its shitty I'd be forever in your debt! Then I'd pay a scripter to do that i guess would be the next step, then make multiple accounts and do it.

Oh yeah I also need to find out how to get a proxy

Archived