Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot User Guide

Logs

I know this thread is super old but, if anyone can help me out:

1. I dont get that start up screen when loading my dreambot launcher, it goes straight to loading up the world

2. Can I use one sock5 proxies for, say, 3 bots on 3 clients? Which means those 3 will have the same ip? If youre running ten bots on ten clients at once, you need to buy a subscription to ten different proxies for them to all be on different ips?

Thanks for reading

• 4 weeks later...

I know this thread is super old but, if anyone can help me out:

1. I dont get that start up screen when loading my dreambot launcher, it goes straight to loading up the world

2. Can I use one sock5 proxies for, say, 3 bots on 3 clients? Which means those 3 will have the same ip? If youre running ten bots on ten clients at once, you need to buy a subscription to ten different proxies for them to all be on different ips?

Thanks for reading

1. The start-up screen missing is weird. Maybe try deleting and redownloading?

2. Yes. Most people bot 2-3 accounts per IP (a VPS or Dedicated Server). If you want separate IPs for every account, then yes, you will need separate proxies for every account. 

• 4 months later...

if i set up a proxy with username and password and everything the launcher just shuts down

check for spaces where you entered your proxy, is there any error messages? tools>debugging>console

check for spaces where you entered your proxy, is there any error messages? tools>debugging>console

now it works but i have no idea how the client works, can you help me?

now it works but i have no idea how the client works, can you help me?

yeah bud, add my skype in my signature or pm me.

• 8 months later...
    • 2 years later...

Hello, the client does not open me, I have java in version 8 and it says that I have a problem with the firewall but I have disabled it and it still does not work for me, it says that I have the same error. Please could you help me.

DBOT.png

Archived