Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Happy August 15th!

DeadlyLazy

Try to avoid getting hit by a van. Or pummelled by scaffolding. Or shot and tortured. Or drowned. Or stabbed in the neck. Actually, it'd be better for you if you just stayed inside; Shintaro walked outside and look what happened to him.

EDIT: 

uhm, what if there is an earthquake and my home collapses and I die????? :(

Then there's a chance that you'll have to relive today over and over. Infinitely.

In exactly 2hours, 27 minutes, 32 seconds it will be the 16th of August for fellow people from Perth, Australia.

I've been waiting all year for this day, it's the perfect excuse to re listen to the Dan's cries; I'm here like this:

Am I missing something? I don't understand the significance of this

HOW ABOUT YOU GO THROUGH HELL OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN THEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE 

Archived