Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Alch.com is Buying OSRS Gold - Voted Most Trusted 5x YEARS In a Row ~❄️Paypal/BTC/Interac/Bank Xfer/LBC❄️

Alch

wow the truth is that bogla does not stop solprenderme attends to you in an incredible way sea the amount that sea the deal always remains the same. I really recommend them 100% very reliable.

The truth is that I feel very grateful for the attention we give to this excellent group
    of people so that they are recommended at the best price and attention.

the truth that does not stop surprising the changes that have been made for the welfare of its platform and for

all the people who are dedicated to the sale of gold. I congratulate you I recommend your platform to the maximum

Archived