Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Alch.com is Buying OSRS Gold - Voted Most Trusted 5x YEARS In a Row ~❄️Paypal/BTC/Interac/Bank Xfer/LBC❄️

Alch

False advertisement. Rsmalls handles the most gold than any other site and has been for the last 2 years

That's actually a false fact. If they provide you with their metrics I'll show you ours. 

• 2 months later...

I'd like to sell all of my gold via PayPal, if y'all would like to make an exception to your current BTC only policy. $.90/M for 100m if you're interested.

• 1 year later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Bogla, simply the best of the best. I recommend 100%, there is no other, as they make payments quickly. Incredible the way they attend to the blessings of their clients.

Archived