Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Middle-manning services finding cheapest rates 4 you

Czarcar

Hello fellow botters,

I am the Czar of the show and will be middle-manning

Rs3 acc <-> osrs gold

Osrs gp <-> rs3gp

Osrs acc <-> osrsgp

Gold for paypal and all gold services basically

TOS

- Both parties must leave a vouch + feedback after each trade.

- Not responsible for any post trade circumstances.

- No service until both services communicating to me.

My skype - Playcraft125 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ORDER FORM:

your skype -

partners skype - 

type of trade - 

agree to T.O.S - 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be good if you can confirm you are the real Czar.

Who's @Czar, then?

He is not saying he is the @Czar you are thinking of - If he was trying to impersonate him he wouldnt have posted his skype 

A Czar is a ruler or an emperor.

He is not saying he is the @Czar you are thinking of - If he was trying to impersonate him he wouldnt have posted his skype 

We know that.

We know that.

Yeah, how can he confirm he is a real emperor??

Archived