Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling Obby Mauler

Logs

Hello, I'm selling my Obby Mauler because I can't PK and there's no use for it to me.

Stats:

c62a0d20e2d5e95ec483f53ec1a6b6fe.png

bf55acb75520b8acee29058aba5eca16.png

Ban meter ( No offences)

6077de5447c0d0fd7d99dfa183c9c19b.png

Looking for a few million osrs gp for it

A/W - 7m

Will go first to a trusted member, will use a middle man if I don't deem you trusted.

you need to provide pics of the quests completed with the bank as well ( even if there is nothing noteable )

you need to provide pics of the quests completed with the bank as well ( even if there is nothing noteable )

There's literally no quests done, and nothing in bank, that's why I didn't provide. Do I still need to with nothing?

There's literally no quests done, and nothing in bank, that's why I didn't provide. Do I still need to with nothing?

I believe since it's market regulation so a mod will need you to provide it, i'm just letting you know

• 4 weeks later...

Archived