Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • CS at University of Waterloo

Young Sinatra

I have 2 friends in CS at waterloo. Very competitive program compared to other schools in the GTA. Do you have any questions about CS in general? I'm at Brock for CS right now.

I intend to go there next year in fact.. but as @Infinity said, it's super competitive. Very few people get in, and those who do, are generally top of the top math and computer science students from the Ontario region, but Waterloo also brings people from Quebec to California -- if you have specific questions, I can probs help you out :P

I have 2 friends in CS at waterloo. Very competitive program compared to other schools in the GTA. Do you have any questions about CS in general? I'm at Brock for CS right now.

I just took a peek at Brock.. What's it like down there? I might look into it depending on how much you enjoy it there :P

I intend to go there next year in fact.. but as @Infinity said, it's super competitive. Very few people get in, and those who do, are generally top of the top math and computer science students from the Ontario region, but Waterloo also brings people from Quebec to California -- if you have specific questions, I can probs help you out :P

I just took a peek at Brock.. What's it like down there? I might look into it depending on how much you enjoy it there :P

I personally really enjoy Brock. It's a great mid-size school with a beautiful campus (minus winter) and a really nice community. It's definitely not UP there with recognizable schools (like waterloo or u of t), but so far I think it's been pretty great in terms of teaching. The professors are very bright and they have many resources to use at their disposal in order to ensure the content is portrayed in the best possible way they can. For Computer Science in particular, I enjoy it a lot because it's a pretty small, tight-knit community at Brock, so you pretty much know everyone. We have our own little computer science wing in the school with all of the labs, study rooms, computer science club room, etc all in one place. So no matter what you're doing, you'll either run into friends or professors (who have their offices in the comp sci wing too) that you can talk to or get help from. Always lots going on. I would definitely give Brock a bit of thought if you're considering schools in southern ontario. 

Archived