Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Stepping down from developer

Chris

Hey everyone!

As you probably have noticed, I have been extremely busy over the past few months. Unfortunately, I don't see that changing. I knew it would come to this eventually, but I couldn't bring myself to do it sooner. Every month, I would give myself the false hope of having some free time to devote to DreamBot. Sadly, that hope has run out. I need to relinquish myself from the expectations of our other remarkable developers. It's not fair to them. Over the past three months, I've made maybe two significant updates. I can't keep burdening the other devs with, "maybe" I can do something. My work schedule and real life commitments keep me from giving definitive answers of when something could get done. It's much more efficient to reallocate the duties to our other devs. Things flow better that way (and already are).

For the foreseeable future, I will remain in the Ex-Staff position. I don't want to make any promises, but when I sort out my irl duties and if I find the time, I will come back.

It's with a heavy heart that I say goodbye to DreamBot as a dev. I'll still be (sort of) active on the forums. I see great things coming in DreamBot's future. We have three remarkable devs bringing you amazing, creative and innovative updates. They're all extremely knowledgeable people and I can't wait to see what's in store.

I can't wait until we're #1. I know we can do it!

Sincerely,

@Chris

Real life is still more important than this dude, thanks for all your effort and I hope you'll find the way to get everything sorted! <3

Very understandable and I am glad you are setting your priorities straight and what not.

I am taking your spot from now on, thanks.. :)

Dang we lost one great mind today. You and noto made a helluva team back in the day. Good luck with your adventures and never stop dreaming.

Very understandable and I am glad you are setting your priorities straight and what not.

I am taking your spot from now on, thanks.. :)

Never really had an issue with priorities. Career is taking up more time than I'm proud of and I'd rather have DreamBot as a priority haha.

You can try, but that spot will always be mine ;)

Dang we lost one great mind today. You and noto made a helluva team back in the day. Good luck with your adventures and never stop dreaming.

I miss those days. I had so much free time in college :(

Real life is still more important than this dude, thanks for all your effort and I hope you'll find the way to get everything sorted! <3

I do too, the projects just keep piling up haha. My 40 hour work week is more like 50 rip. :drink:

Archived