Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Who here has cut the cable?

Nebraska

So first off Im going to start by saying I'm not the one paying the bills so I shouldn't really care, but im such a fucking penny pincher spending money pains me. I am trying to convince my family to cut the cable and it would save us a hundred bucks a month. Who here has cut the cable? How do you watch live sports? Does anybody use SlingTV? I only have 3 down so live streaming in HD may be a stretch.

Oh I hate cable, mainly to do with advertisements. But I haven't actually had real cable in years, I've been using Hulu and fucking love it (I still hate the ads, but they are much shorter). If I don't find anything on Hulu, I just find a good movie online.

But honestly if anything, I enjoy my current setup much more than I enjoyed having cable.

Oh I hate cable, mainly to do with advertisements. But I haven't actually had real cable in years, I've been using Hulu and fucking love it (I still hate the ads, but they are much shorter). If I don't find anything on Hulu, I just find a good movie online.

But honestly if anything, I enjoy my current setup much more than I enjoyed having cable.

fuck netflix! yeeeeeeeeeee

I just pay for cable really to watch NBA/NFL games on my smart tv really, i watch a few other shows you can't find on hulu etc

My provider (Verizon) actually charges more if you cut TV out of your plan but keep internet + phone.

that's my provider too, they suck

Haha, I didn't know anyone still watched real TV these days with everything being streamed on the internet now. I don't think I've had cable for like 5-6 years now. 

If you put that 100 bucks towards better internet you will probably be able to watch live sports in HD and save like 50-75 bucks a month too since I'm fairly sure pretty much every live sport event is being streamed somewhere nowadays.

Archived