Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sheep shearing script?

dan143389

I would like to request a script for shearing sheep and banking the wool if anyone could make one and give a price I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks, Dan

There is a free one on the SDN :)

Could you link me please? All i could find is one to do the quest not shear sheep and bank the wool.

EDIT: I would also like a script that will pick up monks robes and bank them from the monastery and bank at Edgeville bank if anyone could do that it would be great thanks! 

They're 2 useless money making methods. All of you, don't put the effort into them when they will crash in a matter of days. OP, get some members and do a real money method that has demand.

Archived