Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Covert mode

Before

Personally, I've found a few tricks of botting to avoid bans.. Ye know, botting non-Jagex hours, botting less than X hours a day, botting remote locations, botting with less used scripts, only one bot per port, don't play legit and bot at same time, use reflection built clients etc etc.

But the main one I've found was, use a bot that no one else uses.

Is that all covert mode is? They did the reflection differently (I know a mild amount of how reflection/injection works, but there are multiple ways of doing it, rite? :D), only a handful of people have it, and because of that, it goes by under the radar?

There was a post about Weath finding out about Covert mode; did he actually, by stroke of luck, find it? Or was it simply enough people started using it for Weath to take a note of the new bot client released?

So I know you can't release to the public how it's done, and you did seem a little excited on finding it out (based on first Covert mode thread), but is it simply a new bot client?

Note: This post was made not giving @Pandemic the benifit of the doubt he deserves, it's just me asking the question that ran through my mind since the first talk of "Covert mode".

Someone told him the method being abused. It's not necessarily a new bot client. I'll let someone else explain it, im bad at explaining things easily

Personally, I've found a few tricks of botting to avoid bans.. Ye know, botting non-Jagex hours, botting less than X hours a day, botting remote locations, botting with less used scripts, only one bot per port, don't play legit and bot at same time, use reflection built clients etc etc.

But the main one I've found was, use a bot that no one else uses.

Is that all covert mode is? They did the reflection differently (I know a mild amount of how reflection/injection works, but there are multiple ways of doing it, rite? :D), only a handful of people have it, and because of that, it goes by under the radar?

There was a post about Weath finding out about Covert mode; did he actually, by stroke of luck, find it? Or was it simply enough people started using it for Weath to take a note of the new bot client released?

So I know you can't release to the public how it's done, and you did seem a little excited on finding it out (based on first Covert mode thread), but is it simply a new bot client?

Note: This post was made not giving @Pandemic the benifit of the doubt he deserves, it's just me asking the question that ran through my mind since the first talk of "Covert mode".

It's not a new bot client at all, we just interact with the game in a completely different way. Once you get your VIP trial and try it out you'll see what I mean :P

Its not simply somone weath can detect i know how this was all done and im with pandemic on this one. The mode is  not one they can just "find". since it was leaked to him he only knows the base portion with all the updates Pandemic dose changes it ever so slighty, and with every change it could be hundreds of diffrent things weath would  have to go for. 

It's not a new bot client at all, we just interact with the game in a completely different way. Once you get your VIP trial and try it out you'll see what I mean :P

Its not simply somone weath can detect i know how this was all done and im with pandemic on this one. The mode is  not one they can just "find". since it was leaked to him he only knows the base portion with all the updates Pandemic dose changes it ever so slighty, and with every change it could be hundreds of diffrent things weath would  have to go for. 

Does it still use reflection then, or are you beyond?

lol yes he can it's going to be patched in an update or two

lol yes he can it's going to be patched in an update or two

can't see it lasting for then a week or two tbh suiciding bots till it happens tho 

The detection he put in for it last week was half assed and probably just a really temporary solution hence why everyone managed to bypass it in less than a day. I would be really surprised if there wasn't a real patch for it really soon since I'm pretty sure it controverts his current banning system hard and he doesn't want that. Now that he knows what it is it will probably be patched the same way it is in RS3 (From what I've heard it's an autoban not matter what you do). 

Archived