Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Post your covert proggies!

Nebraska

Unsure if this is the right forum topic to post this under. I am a new member here but I purchased a script and VIP and used the script once and received a 2 day ban. Not a fresh account either. Ran it in an empty world, no one around. So my main questions are. Do I have to manually set up covert? Is Jagex finally finding ways to stop botters? Or any other advice to keep me from getting banned?

Covert doesn't guarantee that you wont get banned.

Nub question:

I was running my magic script today on dmm, know i got reported, my question is if i bot now under covert and continue botting will i have a better chance of not getting shafted by jagex? Or should I just get the lube ready now?

Nub question:

I was running my magic script today on dmm, know i got reported, my question is if i bot now under covert and continue botting will i have a better chance of not getting shafted by jagex? Or should I just get the lube ready now?

If you got reported you shouldn't be surprised if you get a ban :(

If you got reported you shouldn't be surprised if you get a ban :(

My heart.... do you think theyll take pity cause it was dmm?

• 1 year later...

Hello friend, tell me how the hidden mode is working now? nothing changed? just passed so much time, maybe there are some changes?

• 4 months later...
    On 7/18/2018 at 3:34 PM, prasoly said:

Hello friend, tell me how the hidden mode is working now? nothing changed? just passed so much time, maybe there are some changes?

No one knows.

apparently botting is a thing of the past.

Archived