Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • getClient()#getUserName()#hashcode() questions.

chandlerethan

I have a few questions about it.

I'm working on making a play style that is generated based on a users hashcode so that it is always unique and always constant.

Is the hashcode always a 9 digit number? It looks to be an unsigned integer so then it should be any number between -214347483647, so if it is it could possibly prove to be unreliable.

I need a way to have a randomly generated number that is at least 8-9 digits long and is unique and constant with each user. Anyone have any ideas? 

Lol everyone took my ideas after I open sourced my scripts.

the curse of being a genius doesn't come without recognition right?

who cares at least he open source them

evry1 scared these days :(

very true. i plan on making some for the newbs to learn soon.

who cares at least he open source them

evry1 scared these days :(

my scripts are open source :(

@OP there's a function, getClient()#seededRandom()

there's 3 possible values it can return. The values will be between .9 and 1.1, they're double so you can always just *100000000 and you should have what you're looking for. The 3 values will always be the same for an account. Each account has unique values, etc.

Lol everyone took my ideas after I open sourced my scripts.

and what idea did i take exactly? i have no clue who you are, and i'm sure i've never seen the source for any of your scripts, as if they'd be that hard to decompile if they weren't open source. unless you're the developer of RiD I didn't take your idea. I took their idea and adapted it in a totally different way.

my scripts are open source :(

@OP there's a function, getClient()#seededRandom()

there's 3 possible values it can return. The values will be between .9 and 1.1, they're double so you can always just *100000000 and you should have what you're looking for. The 3 values will always be the same for an account. Each account has unique values, etc.

well my point was that the number needs to be constant for each individual user. such as user a's number will always be 134641665 and user b's number will always be 456687268. i need it so i can avoid needing to save the number to a file.

each digit in the number will represent a different play style characteristic. for instance:

the first digit represents whether the user will prefer to left click an object, right click an object, do it randomly 50/50 with no preference, always left click (unless impossible), or always right click.

the second digit would represent how engaged the user is, for instance they like to move around a lot or they generally are relaxed and still.

etc, etc. 

Get what I mean now? That way, no two users will have the exact same playing style, meaning they cant be matched to a certain pattern, thus reducing the chance they will be banned since no two people using my script will interact in the same way.

I call it PlayStylesTM

Archived