Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Miner👑| Task system | Pickaxe upgrading | Powermining | Banking | Custom locations | Stop settings | Rune & Amethyst support |

Zawy

urgh IDs.... 

*edit Ok so IDs only pop up half the time when starting the script. Also it's missing loads of key mining locations e.g. Varrock east and under fally :/

I will add your locations. Please start in the area you are mining

Hello, I am currently in the process of training my mining level and I just can't decide which script to use!

9ku.png

almost all mining spots supported - congratz on walking around rs for 10 minutes :) :)

web walking - pls this is like 1 method call

bank almost anywhere - webwalking

fast drops - covert mode

can now run in covert mode - as far as i know thre isnt anything stopping any script from running in covert mode..?

I fail to see anything special here, so I guess I'll move along :(

Edited by Dogerina

Hello, I am currently in the process of training my mining level and I just can't decide which script to use!

9ku.png

almost all mining spots supported - congratz on walking around rs for 10 minutes :) :)

fast drops - covert mode

can now run in covert mode - as far as i know thre isnt anything stopping any script from running in covert mode..?

Hmm. And what would you suggest that he add in order to make it 'special', as to meet your criteria for a script?

9ku.png

fast drops - covert mode

oh god, I feel like I got the retarded person posted on my thread.

I will add your locations. Please start in the area you are mining

Thanks. Would it not be possible to add a custom area option for powermining? Something like allowing the user to set a radius and then mine all rocks of that type in that area?

Also ID's, IMO, are a horrible way of the choosing which rocks to mine. Perhaps you could implement a feature like qminer has, where the user can select the different ID's and the rocks are highlighted.

Thanks.

Thanks. Would it not be possible to add a custom area option for powermining? Something like allowing the user to set a radius and then mine all rocks of that type in that area?

Also ID's, IMO, are a horrible way of the choosing which rocks to mine. Perhaps you could implement a feature like qminer has, where the user can select the different ID's and the rocks are highlighted.

Thanks.

Sure ^_^

your post makes no sense, I really hope you are referring to yourself..

Sometimes I wonder if you are Wyd's brother.

pls keep trolling, I like that.

Thanks.

added custom powermining :)