Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Miner👑| Task system | Pickaxe upgrading | Powermining | Banking | Custom locations | Stop settings | Rune & Amethyst support |

Zawy

im just reporting bugs why delete my post? The issue still exist

I am aware that the issue might still stand, but Zawy is doing the best he can to fix the script for you, unlike many other scripters. Customers should definitely get what they pay for. Zawy is doing his best to live up to your expectations.

Also it doesn't matter if I removed your post or not - the issue is still described in all of your other posts. ;-)

Script is clicking the same tin rock over and over, extremely bot like. Also inventory dropping is pretty much broken, it doesn't even drop half of it.

Script is clicking the same tin rock over and over, extremely bot like. Also inventory dropping is pretty much broken, it doesn't even drop half of it.

I'm using the API from the client so I honestly can't really do anything about the dropping.

How are you using the id's in the GUI?

I'm using the API from the client so I honestly can't really do anything about the dropping.

Nezz broke it :( We'll have a fix soon :)

Exactly as it says to in the text. I'll wait for a client fix and try again.

Nezz broke it :( We'll have a fix soon :)

Damn :(

@@Zawy

2e0ef96af89c1eda7f4542957035eaff.gif

Custom mining, using IDs for the 3 rocks next to the bot. It only mines the same rock over and over.

*edit @@Zawy Latest client update has fixed the issues as far as I can see.

Edited by Willr

Exactly as it says to in the text. I'll wait for a client fix and try again.

Damn :(

@@Zawy

2e0ef96af89c1eda7f4542957035eaff.gif

Custom mining, using IDs for the 3 rocks next to the bot. It only mines the same rock over and over.

*edit @@Zawy Latest client update has fixed the issues as far as I can see.

Glad to hear that :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Bot dropped my black pickaxe, was gone when I got home. :(

Also, after watching it for a little, it will sometimes hover over the rock and either not click or misclick for 10-20 seconds before clicking on it and fixing itself.

Bot dropped my black pickaxe, was gone when I got home. :(

Also, after watching it for a little, it will sometimes hover over the rock and either not click or misclick for 10-20 seconds before clicking on it and fixing itself.

O though Ive added every pickaxe >>. Ill fix that in the morning ^^

• 2 weeks later...