Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Miner👑| Task system | Pickaxe upgrading | Powermining | Banking | Custom locations | Stop settings | Rune & Amethyst support |

Zawy

Hey,

Been using your script for a while now and have noticed a few things with it. When you're powermining iron in the mining guild (I haven't tried other ores) the bot will climb the ladder to leave, drop and come back down the ladder but will not start mining again. Also, is there a way we could get an update that allows mining in the crafting guild south of Falador? Gold is super profitable and there isn't really a better source for it. Thanks again with this amazing bot! keep it up

• 4 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...

Hello, bought this script a while back and it was great. Went to use it on some new accounts and the script manager freezes for a little bit and nothing else seems to happen. Was really looking forward to using this script again and hope we can get something figured out. I can provide other details if need be.

2 minutes ago, Osodon said:

Hello, bought this script a while back and it was great. Went to use it on some new accounts and the script manager freezes for a little bit and nothing else seems to happen. Was really looking forward to using this script again and hope we can get something figured out. I can provide other details if need be

add me on discord Zawy#9499

• 1 month later...

Hey, I purchased the script, but its not running. I select location but there aren't many options in how to manage the script? It only asks for location to mine, and whether to power mine or not and rock ID which I can't seem to figure out what it is. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

On 4/6/2020 at 6:39 AM, killa_2 said:

Hey, I purchased the script, but its not running. I select location but there aren't many options in how to manage the script? It only asks for location to mine, and whether to power mine or not and rock ID which I can't seem to figure out what it is. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Hey, sorry, 

What is your discord?

• 2 weeks later...