Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Miner👑| Task system | Pickaxe upgrading | Powermining | Banking | Custom locations | Stop settings | Rune & Amethyst support |

Zawy

1 hour ago, pyke4l1fe said:

it was nice , havent tried it long , but would love for banking gems in shilo lower part using the bank chest next to it :) have purchased though <3 will continue next month if bank chest is available

Untitled.png

Did you try custom mining there? 

Running into an issue - whenever I set the bot to stop after X amount of hours it will not start. 

Wonder if I'm missing a setting somewhere? 

I tick the checkbox, select 6 hours, click start. The bot shows up and then stops immediately. Does not click on any ore, etc. 

Not sure if this has been covered in the previous 23 pages. 

Banned using this script already. 

Run it from Sunday > Tuesday approx. 6 - 10 hours per session per day. 

Likely overdid it with the time spent botting, but unfortunate. Only script & bot platform I've used. 

AWESOME script !!!!!!!!!!! used it for days now im close to 90 mining on 2 accounts its absolutely awesome, work perfect no bug i run it always max 10h with afk break and logout break

idk if therre a maximum time to run it ? can i run it more then 10h or therre a chance to be detected if i run it more then 10h?

* BTW  im playing some time in prifindas mine i guess bot cant use deposit mine cart?

@Zawy

thx already for the answeer

Edited by cedric gliber

• 2 weeks later...
    • Zawy changed the title to 👑Dreamy Miner👑| Powermining | Banking | Custom locations | Stop settings | Rune & Amethyst support |
    Dreamy Mining has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Mining: Added worldhop X player amount
    Thanks!