Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Miner👑| Task system | Pickaxe upgrading | Powermining | Banking | Custom locations | Stop settings | Rune & Amethyst support |

Zawy

On 2/11/2023 at 2:46 AM, phatsoicp said:

anyway i could get a free trial to this i had used one in the past but im realy wanting to use it with amethist to see how well it does thanks

take that as a no? was thinking of buying this script for the amethyst mining just wanted to test it frist

2 minutes ago, phatsoicp said:

take that as a no? was thinking of buying this script for the amethyst mining just wanted to test it frist

You can get a free trial in the SDN. Just hit 'Try'

51 minutes ago, Zawy said:

You can get a free trial in the SDN. Just hit 'Try'

yes i but ive had one before when i frist ever started to bot one of the frist scripts i tried for free the thing is i had no clue what i was doing than lol

• 2 weeks later...
    On 2/12/2023 at 3:17 PM, phatsoicp said:

yes i but ive had one before when i frist ever started to bot one of the frist scripts i tried for free the thing is i had no clue what i was doing than lol

trust me im sure it works. a two hour trial deft was enough time to get your feet wet. give the support to dreamy hes one of the best. dont ask for a free thing twice... just saying - with respect.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with this... it walks to the location and then just stands there doing nothing, claiming it's still walking to the mine spot. It's nearby but not at ores... and stuck.

Not sure what the issue is

16 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

I'm having trouble with this... it walks to the location and then just stands there doing nothing, claiming it's still walking to the mine spot. It's nearby but not at ores... and stuck.

Not sure what the issue is

Which location? What ore? Could you join my discord?

3 hours ago, Zawy said:

Which location? What ore? Could you join my discord?

These are my settings. Just joined the Discord and will post there as well.

Screenshot 2023-03-04 235804.png

• 2 weeks later...
    Dreamy Mining has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Excluded dropping minerals
    Thanks!