Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • thanks for the ban

Nemanja767

Being banned five hours after starting this bot most likely (and much more sensibly) means that you were tagged as a bot while previously using Powerbot. I've run cooking, crafting, smithing, fishing, and combat scripts for days on end and am yet to see a single ban. There is also the possibility that you were reported or (less likely) spotted by a Moderator in-game. Never, ever, ever bot an account you care about. Especially not in a F2P world.

P.S. Fourteen 99's achieved via Dreambot; no temp or perm bans. Ran Powerbot for three hours weeks ago, the account was banned the next evening.

Being banned five hours after starting this bot most likely (and much more sensibly) means that you were tagged as a bot while previously using Powerbot. I've run cooking, crafting, smithing, fishing, and combat scripts for days on end and am yet to see a single ban. There is also the possibility that you were reported or (less likely) spotted by a Moderator in-game. Never, ever, ever bot an account you care about. Especially not in a F2P world.

P.S. Fourteen 99's achieved via Dreambot; no temp or perm bans. Ran Powerbot for three hours weeks ago, the account was banned the next evening.

14 99's? That's quite an accomplishment! Congrats!

Very impressive.

5 hours of botting isn't an instant ban, haha.

What were you botting?

1) 5 hours =/= instant.

2) you were botting in f2p.

3) you were probably botting chickens and got reported a shitload of times.

4) you broke the rules and got banned for it, its just bad luck.

I literally said number 1 to him when he said it in chat, those were my exact words. lol

Archived