Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Windows 10

Speed

Its sex, its life striaght windows 7 with the performance power of 8.1 and the classic windows 7 start with the windows 8 tiles, it really is a work of art. 

windows 10 is pretty smooth, it even has a function called "Task View" you can make a new desktop screen with it. Overall it's worth it. I downloaded the ISO file, since it makes it clean and way smoother than upgrade IMO.

Here's a link where it has the upgrade or create an ISO file.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

just downloaded it

10/10

windows 10 is pretty smooth, it even has a function called "Task View" you can make a new desktop screen with it. Overall it's worth it. I downloaded the ISO file, since it makes it clean and way smoother than upgrade IMO.

Here's a link where it has the upgrade or create an ISO file.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I still don't understand what the ISO file is

fuck it, reason i didnt get win8 was because of that shit startup screen. hate that shit in my face all the time. guna try 10 now. if i hate it and have to re-install 7 64bit il fucking kill you all.

Archived