Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nezz/Pan scammed sponsor out of me

Pug

i was promised these benefits as advertised:

1b83fae7f5.png

i cant edit muh thread title guys, duh fuck.

shall await your punishment. I think a weeks ban from the forums would suffice. 

a-ok-sign-431.jpg

Sponsors have always been able to edit threads + posts since forever, it wasn't just added because you fussed :)

http://gyazo.com/a182f7a90c7be0ac5592b62a0b8bd025 < Can you see the 'topic moderation' option on the top right? @@Pug

Incorrecto. When i made my quester thread earlier i made a typo and in edit thread the option to edit title wasnt there. Since then pan has fixed b4 you saw the thread. To slowww bro

Incorrecto. When i made my quester thread earlier i made a typo and in edit thread the option to edit title wasnt there. Since then pan has fixed b4 you saw the thread. To slowww bro

Oh, then he might have :)

Sorry for that, no one ever brought up the issue so we never knew it was like that. :)

Oh, then he might have :)

Sorry for that, no one ever brought up the issue so we never knew it was like that. :)

Thats what pugs are for ^_^

Archived