Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dream Quester - A Work In Progress.

Pug

Dream_Quester.png

I was working on a quester a while ago and have decided to start adding to it. So let's do it. If anyone wants to add to it. Please pm me here or on skype and i will add your code to the source and release for on SDN.

The more the better.

Cooks Assistant

Restless Ghost

Goblin Diplomacy

Witch's Potion

in witches potion there is a house with an arrow salesman in it right next to the witches house. there are rats in there you can kill and its a lot closer

in witches potion there is a house with an arrow salesman in it right next to the witches house. there are rats in there you can kill and its a lot closer

Excellent suggestion. Will carry out the changes. Thanks @chandlerethan

Those rats dont drop the meat.

nvm then ;D

have put together a list of where we are up to. Will keep it updated. As people have messages me and having to reel off whats done & not. So now its nice & clear for all involved.

thanks for your continued support & time! especially those who have helped thus far, @qbots ,  ,

18/8/15 update: Sheep Shearer DONE

20/8/15 update: Rune Mysteries DONE

• 2 weeks later...

If someone figure out how to put some of the annoying but necessary members quests in this, I would bow at your feet.  For instance animal magnetism, lost city, monkey madness.  Those quests are so menial and I have done them so many times its to the point where I have to convince myself to click and actually start doing it again.  

Great script idea though.  I love questing when I'm not botting, so did almost all of these, but it would be interesting to see how many quests could actually be compiled into this all in one quester.  The only one right now that is useful is newbquester or something like that, and it does romeo and juliet and all those.  Worked perfectly, did it in under an hour because I started with all the items in my inventory.  Keep up the good work.

BIG NEWS

- added knights sword, thanks to @Himouto for the code

- added romeo & juliet, thanks to for the code

- Uploaded script to SDN (awaiting approval)

love the script thank you! When might you get Pirates Treasure? done?

will try and get it done this week :)

Archived