Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dream Quester - A Work In Progress.

Pug

Dream_Quester.png

I was working on a quester a while ago and have decided to start adding to it. So let's do it. If anyone wants to add to it. Please pm me here or on skype and i will add your code to the source and release for on SDN.

The more the better.

F2P Quest Progression List:

DONE - IN PROGRESS - NOT STARTED

Cooks Assistant

Restless Ghost

Goblin Diplomacy

Witches Potion

Dorics Quest

Sheep Shearer

Rune Mysteries

Black Knights Fortress

Demon Slayer

Dragon Slayer

Ernest The Chicken

Imp Catcher

The Knights Sword

Pirates Treasure

Prince Ali Rescue

Romeo & Juliet

Shield of Arrav

Vampire Slayer

Cooks Assistant

Restless Ghost

Goblin Diplomacy

Witch's Potion

Sheep Shearer

Oh wow Pug brother didn't know you were on this site, that's a reason to come here more often.

ey buddy! yeh i got banned from that shit hole so moved here as i knew all the devs and the bot is incredible :) come here alll the time ;D

a* work in progress :P

good luck with the script, ill keep tabs on it :ph34r:

yeh im trying to change it but i cant find how to edit my own thread title lol. I thought sponsor was supposed to be able to but o well ;D

ey buddy! yeh i got banned from that shit hole so moved here as i knew all the devs and the bot is incredible :) come here alll the time ;D

yeh im trying to change it but i cant find how to edit my own thread title lol. I thought sponsor was supposed to be able to but o well ;D

Fixed the title for you ;D

Dream_Quester.png

I was working on a quester a while ago and have decided to start adding to it. So let's do it. If anyone wants to add to it. Please pm me here or on skype and i will add your code to the source and release for free on SDN.

The more the better.

Never done a quester b4. Idek what goes into it XD

sponsors can't edit their own thread title? If no then you should let know he'll probably add that

sponsors can't edit their own thread title? If no then you should let know he'll probably add that

I am looking at the ACP permissions for Sponsor as we speak and they are able to edit their own posts + threads. ???????

I am looking at the ACP permissions for Sponsor as we speak and they are able to edit their own posts + threads. ???????

Can now. Couldnt earlier. Idk if pan fixed already ;D

Archived