Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • QMiner [ FREE ] [ POWERMINING ONLY CUS BANKING OVERRATED ]

qbots

That's what i think. Magic scripts got fucked, all mining scripts got fucked. Time for Dreambot to update lol :P

Client got updated, its working now :)

Btw you should let it sleep a little longer, as its double clicking the ore rock :)

yeah thats fixed for next version :P

Easy fix though :P

Btw, maybe it helps for people if the script is strictly using the ore id's that get set by the GUI, because for me it sometimes runs to another rock if the selected rocks are null. Seems like the fancy gui is useless if it's not sticking to the selected ores only :).  Great script though!

Easy fix though :P

Btw, maybe it helps for people if the script is strictly using the ore id's that get set by the GUI, because for me it sometimes runs to another rock if the selected rocks are null. Seems like the fancy gui is useless if it's not sticking to the selected ores only :).  Great script though!

Yeah that was an accident lol. It will be fixed in next update.

Ok guis I added a decent amount of achanges:

Script will now interact with rocks quicker, little to no delay now.

Script will now hover over the next available rock.

Script will now no longer click rocks not selected.

Loading/saving hopefully works across all OS's. (Didnt test saving, but loading works)

Upcoming changes:

Mousekey dropping for selected slots

M1D1

(Both will be optional)

• 1 month later...

Not sure if you still are updating this script but each time when banking at east Falador after depositing the items from inventory the script stops.

Other than that it mines insanely fast.

Not sure if you still are updating this script but each time when banking at east Falador after depositing the items from inventory the script stops.

Other than that it mines insanely fast.

It shouldn't bank at all. I thought I made it a powerminer O_O

Archived