Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Insta Bans

Brainfree

Hello,

I'm finding it very odd how Jagex is managing to determine your a bot in the little amount of time that people are reporting, mainly when they stated to be playing manually. I've personally shredded the client apart to look for any nasty things they upload. They only know what they upload, and I've checked every possible packet that they would ever send to the server with no real resolution. The components that caught my eye can be found here: http://rs-hacking.com/forum/index.php?/topic/987-botwatch/

Even if your 'flagged', and got banned on a IP countless times, it should not justify a swift ban for anything that moves on that IP. 

If you found a case in which gets you banned very quickly (< hour), please allow me to take a look at the situation. If you're willing to contact me with a case, please PM me.

Archived