Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Covert is ban hammer? :P

LANCER

You got lucky then. Run anything with covert is almost guaranteed since that fucker told Weath exactly how to find people using processAction.

Ehh could be, but I only run on covert, and have been for months. I just bot different than most people, so maybe that is why; I rarely get bans, and when I do it's usually my fault.

It was Thomas on twitter.

fucker told Weath exactly how to find people using processAction.

Because "processAction" means sooooo much to him....

It was Thomas on twitter.

Because "processAction" means sooooo much to him....

He knows what it means. It's pretty obvious. Unless of course, with your amazing intellect that nets you 6 figures, you think Weath cant figure it out easily from that and from looking at accounts using the method.

He knows what it means. It's pretty obvious. Unless of course, with your amazing intellect that nets you 6 figures, you think Weath cant figure it out easily from that and from looking at accounts using the method.

Out of 200+ class files I'm sure a lot of the methods inside could be renamed "processAction"....

Out of 200+ class files I'm sure a lot of the methods inside could be renamed "processAction"....

Why do you think it was Thomas?

And processAction has been used in bots before, bots that died because I imagine botwatch updated for it and it moved into RS3. So when someone said, Weath probably had an idea of what it was already, looked at the accounts using it to confirm.

Why do you think it was Thomas?

And processAction has been used in bots before, bots that died because I imagine botwatch updated for it and it moved into RS3. So when someone said, Weath probably had an idea of what it was already, looked at the accounts using it to confirm.

Agreed, I just like fucking with him.

And regarding Thomas (not Thomas from the other bot, even though it very well could be him) read his tweets https://twitter.com/Paul_Antibot.

Archived