Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Simple Bot Manager

qbots

@ Bot Manager

This is a simple tool that will let you put all your special configs and launch options in one place, and then start them with the click of a button.

GUI:

Oa1ZAUK.png

There may be bugs, but it's free and it "works" and it's something I've wanted added to the client for a while and figured I could make a simple one to suit my needs.

Source: https://github.com/ExcoCat/-BotManager

Be warned the code isn't pretty as I wrote it in like 20 minutes.

JAR file isn't obfuscated so feel free to decompile it to check it out if you dont want to wait for the source

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ou8bzsadhgnctwb/BatCreater.jar/file

Planning to update it to have a cleaner codebase over the weekend and add some better logging/error handling as well

• 1 month later...
    21 hours ago, xDuje said:

Whats this used for ? 

I can write it on Notepad :o

Basically it's an UI for creating the command line arguments for quick starting the client (CLI)

On 7/22/2023 at 10:50 AM, xDuje said:

Whats this used for ? 

I can write it on Notepad :o

It's a tool to generate those without having to write them out by hand, or have one location to just select a profile and click run