Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Are the scripts tested ?

StevenLacool

Hello I am new here on the site but have some questions,

Are the scripts on this site tested before they are released so they dont contain keylogger etc.. ?

Or should I check myself before using any script to see if it wont cause harm ? 

7 hours ago, StevenLacool said:

Hello I am new here on the site but have some questions,

Are the scripts on this site tested before they are released so they dont contain keylogger etc.. ?

Or should I check myself before using any script to see if it wont cause harm ? 

To add on to what Hash said, as far as actual functionality goes it's impossible for us to test every script. So make sure you check in on any threads to see the scripters' activity, or to see how established they are. Like you'll see a lot of #'s scripts. You know he's established being admin and all, Sub has a wide range of script so is also generally a safe bet, Zawy, and (a self plug) GScripts are also starting to spread out.
    Not to say all the other scripters aren't good, just a few examples of what to check out. If you see something where the scripter hasn't logged in in the last 6 months, you'll feel less confident about it than if you see their threads getting updates weekly. A lot of scripters also have discords that they're much more active in, so you can check those out as well.

Basically just make sure you do your research on the scripter and the script before purchasing. Most scripts also allow free trials before purchasing, so you should take advantage of that as well to make sure things function before you purchase.