Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Guardians of the Rift ❤️ | Pouches | Talismans | Customizable | UIM | Questing

Hashtag

15 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Thanks for the suggestion! I totally forgot about this feature. In the next update the script will take Redwood lantern into consideration!

Others have confirmed the pouch is working as expected, so sounds like your character doesn't have the level to use it, am I right?

You are right my friend. Definitely worth the money. Great script so far

Recently been unable to use rune pouches due to a consistent error : [ERROR] Lost track of essence pouch contents when fast emptying them!

Not sure whats up. Can provide logs if necessary.

Thanks!

47 minutes ago, Floridamass said:

Recently been unable to use rune pouches due to a consistent error : [ERROR] Lost track of essence pouch contents when fast emptying them!

Not sure whats up. Can provide logs if necessary.

Thanks!

Hey, which pouches are you using? Did it previously use the same pouches properly?

Some other feedback: the script sometimes gets stuck near an altar if it wants to use up the Guardian Essence after a game has already ended. It will say: "Crafting fire runes" (for example) with no Guardian Essence left in the inventory and it won't return from the altar area to the Rift.

# Guardians of the Rift Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.36 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed breaks
    • Added option to wait for rune guardians to change
    • Now avoids placing cells when barriers are full
    • Now fetches unlocked pouches from the bank
    • Tweaked portal priority
    • Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes

Time since request was made: 6 minutes, 34 seconds

Thanks!

# Guardians of the Rift has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.36 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed breaks
    • Added option to wait for rune guardians to change
    • Now avoids placing cells when barriers are full
    • Now fetches unlocked pouches from the bank
    • Tweaked portal priority
    • Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes

Time since request was made: 3 seconds

Thanks!

23 hours ago, Dreambot3721 said:

The scripts works great, but it hurts my soul to see it go and charge the Guardian when a portal is active and then by the time you have done so, the portal is gone.

Except for when the Guardian is like 97% charged and you want to quickly charge the Guardian before the game ends and you lose your opportunity, it needs to prioritize the portals over (almost) everything. Maximizing portal usage is really what it's all about in the minigame and outside of the aforementioned exception there is 0 reason to first charge the Guardian. After all, after using the portal you are teleported right next to the Guardian and can just charge him then.

Another suggestion (but I don't know if it's possible or worth it to script) is to let the script idle for a few seconds if the two runes that are active are trash. For example: if the active runes are Air and Body if I play the minigame myself I'd rather just wait a few seconds to see if I like the new runes better. If the wait time is like 14 seconds I wouldn't generally bother but at 4 seconds it's worth it for a chance at Blood/Death/Fire.

The portal priority is now tweaked. I also added in the feature that lets you skip weak runes if the guardians are about to change.

1 hour ago, Dreambot3721 said:

Some other feedback: the script sometimes gets stuck near an altar if it wants to use up the Guardian Essence after a game has already ended. It will say: "Crafting fire runes" (for example) with no Guardian Essence left in the inventory and it won't return from the altar area to the Rift.

I believe I managed to fix this. Let me know if it happens again, and I'll take a closer look!

2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

The portal priority is now tweaked. I also added in the feature that lets you skip weak runes if the guardians are about to change.

I believe I managed to fix this. Let me know if it happens again, and I'll take a closer look!

Thanks for integrating this stuff so quickly, I restarted the script and will see how it works.

What I did see already, is that the script prioritized "working at workbench" in one instance over entering the portal, so some work may still be required on that end.

Also, I don't think "avoid placing cells when barriers are full" is a good addition. It limits the points you can get and generally can just create some unnecessary delays. A lot of people are placing cells at the same time which may cause the script to click from one cell to another, and may then ultimately abort the mission if all barriers are full.  I thought it worked fine previously.

EDIT: I just saw it even drop a Strong cell over just placing one in a barrier that's already full..? Now you get no points AND no experience from it.

Edited by Dreambot3721

9 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, which pouches are you using? Did it previously use the same pouches properly?

I was using the small and medium and I believe it did use them properly during the trial period. However, there has now been multiple occurrences where the script has gotten stuck emptying the pouches over and over. I will continue to test and monitor. 

Thanks!