Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New kid on the block

Vource

Hello, fellow DB users!

I believe it's best to start by introducing myself so that everyone can get to know me better and I don't come across as a stranger lurking around the community.

You can call me D or Vource. I've been a dedicated fan of RuneScape since early 2006, and perhaps even a bit earlier, so it's safe to say I know my way around the game quite well. Over the past decade, I have been coding in various languages and currently hold a diploma in web development and graphic design. Soon, I'll be attending school to pursue 3D motion animation and take a few core technology and computer classes. My ultimate goal is to become A+ certified, which will help me in establishing my small tech company, a venture I've been planning and working on for the past year.

In addition to my experience and education, I am highly proficient in Java and often develop my own private scripts. This approach allows me to minimize the risk of getting banned. [removed sentence]. Furthermore, if you need any assistance or advice in the field of coding and scripting, feel free to reach out to me.

I hope to build a solid reputation within this community and look forward to meeting, conversing, and collaborating with all of you.

I wish everyone well.

Yours sincerely,

~Vource

Edited by Hashtag
    Removed a sentence about private scripts

2 minutes ago, Vource said:

Hello, fellow DB users!

I believe it's best to start by introducing myself so that everyone can get to know me better and I don't come across as a stranger lurking around the community.

You can call me D or Vource. I've been a dedicated fan of RuneScape since early 2006, and perhaps even a bit earlier, so it's safe to say I know my way around the game quite well. Over the past decade, I have been coding in various languages and currently hold a diploma in web development and graphic design. Soon, I'll be attending school to pursue 3D motion animation and take a few core technology and computer classes. My ultimate goal is to become A+ certified, which will help me in establishing my small tech company, a venture I've been planning and working on for the past year.

In addition to my experience and education, I am highly proficient in Java and often develop my own private scripts. This approach allows me to minimize the risk of getting banned. If anyone is interested in private scripts, please don't hesitate to send me a PM, and we can discuss further details. Furthermore, if you need any assistance or advice in the field of coding and scripting, feel free to reach out to me.

I hope to build a solid reputation within this community and look forward to meeting, conversing, and collaborating with all of you.

I wish everyone well.

Yours sincerely,

~Vource

Welcome to the DreamBot community Vource.

it's nice to see another veteran RuneScape player that played back in the day.  Makes me feel old when I think about it haha.

Anyways I hope you enjoy yourself here, and I look forward to seeing your future scripts releases.

Regards

R Hamilton

2 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Welcome to DreamBot!

Please note that advertising private scripts requires S+ rank.

Sounds good friend I aim to one day achieve this rank, as well as many great things within the community here at DB.

Cheers, and thanks for the information!

~Vource

Welcome! This community is great. As a java software engineer myself, I love having the ability to create whatever private scripts I want to - going from "I wish there was a script for this" to "I have some time this weekend, lets make one" is a great feeling. I've made probably 30 local scripts now for various tasks. Reach out if you need help figuring out how to get a script on the SDN or anything else. Good luck!