Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot's Covert Mode: Coming soon

Pandemic

Covert has a way to avoid the automatic anti-bot system that JaGeX has. I do not want to get too much into details to avoid it getting fixed.

i probably wouldn't fully understand anyway. but does this mean i can bot from minute 1? i mean the proggys look good what im seeing so maybe it will be a wise investment 

i probably wouldn't fully understand anyway. but does this mean i can bot from minute 1? i mean the proggys look good what im seeing so maybe it will be a wise investment 

I wouldn't bot from minute 1, JaGeX does seem to ban new accounts fast, even with covert on.

I did a test to see, how long a "fresh" account would last, so I botted tutorial island, logged of for 4 hours and then started mining 24/7 no breaks.

I got to 71 mining (took around 3½ days) before I got banned.

3½ days with no breaks (meaning I had been online for 72+ hours without logging off) is pretty good in my opinion.

I wouldn't bot from minute 1, JaGeX does seem to ban new accounts fast, even with covert on.

I did a test to see, how long a "fresh" account would last, so I botted tutorial island, logged of for 4 hours and then started mining 24/7 no breaks.

I got to 71 mining (took around 3½ days) before I got banned.

3½ days with no breaks (meaning I had been online for 72+ hours without logging off) is pretty good in my opinion.

i would say 3 and a half days is pretty good. considering that i always got banned within the first day, this time i left it 4 days before botting and im not having many issues. i wouldnt be botting for 72 hours strait i would at least be making it look a little human. is there anything else to consider while in convert mode or in all should it be fine for botting? 

Archived