Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot's Covert Mode: Coming soon

Pandemic

DhuFMga.png

Up to 75 hours now. :P

PS: I've been running this since level 1 with no breaks.

And when Pandemic said Friday some time, I'm pretty sure he meant Thursday. (But maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was Thursday.)

We want to wait until after the update so you guys don't have to worry about restarting your clients and ruining those proggies. ;P

And I want to reiterate on one thing: Manual/Report bans DO still happen. If you can find a secluded place you can 24/7 no problem. But this doesn't mean you'll be able to suicide yews for 170 hours. (you might be able to idfk.)

But the point is, if it's a highly botted area, you can still get banned.

If it's a highly populated area with legit players that report everybody, you can still get banned.

reduce your bans to (unless reported / manually banned).

What about when Mald bans me for coming back? :doge:

• 1 month later...

So what exactly does covert mode mean? How does it better protect the account and what not...?

i would like to know more information on this too. it looks very promising but how does it differ from ordinary botting how exactly is it different? how does it prevent bans as much? 

So what exactly does covert mode mean? How does it better protect the account and what not...?

i would like to know more information on this too. it looks very promising but how does it differ from ordinary botting how exactly is it different? how does it prevent bans as much? 

Covert has a way to avoid the automatic anti-bot system that JaGeX has. I do not want to get too much into details to avoid it getting fixed.

Archived