Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • G Revenants [G Revs Lite-Med-Full] [Just Click Start] [Easy Setup] [500k-8M GP Per Hour] [QuickStart Supported]

Nuclear Nezz

7 hours ago, osrs420 said:

Well as someone who has ,27k KC for revd manually I can definitely say having protect from Mage at least on while Ur attacking the monsters and pvming it will at least stop 2 things this from either hitting or at least split the time in half so getting away is more possible but having the bulwalk as something that can switch if they switch to mage would be very effective so would dragon wards as one for the boost bonus on crushing attacks using either chainmace or dwh is very effective but spirit shields are dam great for the price and for how much protection U can get like it U were to bring void to Spindal which I have Ur script it needs work tho as I can't get my high lvl acc to use it I don't know why but it hits the wildy and just starts clicking everywhere it's wack as I have been using my kittke acc and it's been fine now I will join the discord but I figure my words will hold weight as someone who has one of Ur scripts paid for and also someone who's done revs since U could get rushed all at the top cave and when it was all multiple combat like protect Mage will help u escape the start of a ok attack especially on lower lvl accounts having only 2.3 mins of tb can save me everytime unless I get very unlucky but maby think of having the option to switch to a mage setup to entangle them? Or freeze or use veng if trying to anti ok could you please authorise me a 4 hour trail as mine got very screw around in rl and set up with it just roaming that's also another thing were it trys to find U monsters also I got sooo lucky as I ran in there and didn't see the skull on I just thought it would do it if U put on a amulet of averice so I nearly lost over20 mill I came back to see me getting slammed by a pker and luckily i just got out like got away with only 13 hp no brews left was sooo lucky but if you could I will actually more than 100% pay for it I just want to toggle it and be able to really use it to see the potential 

We're looking into adding the things you listed in the future. Revs swap styles as soon you throw on an overhead, so praying magic against the rev specifically does nothing. We support idling an overhead with one tick flicking.

Also please use grammar or separate sentences/blocks somewhere. That's really hard to read.

42 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

We're looking into adding the things you listed in the future. Revs swap styles as soon you throw on an overhead, so praying magic against the rev specifically does nothing. We support idling an overhead with one tick flicking.

Also please use grammar or separate sentences/blocks somewhere. That's really hard to read.

I think he meant the option to have protect against magic on at all times for pkers

hey, sorry about the grammer was on mobile whilst thinking about it. could you please authorise me a 2 hour trail agin but also for the med version as i want to see how they run without me having to baby sit and also i only got about 43 mins of my trail as it was playing up i think it was the client as it isnt doing it on my spindels script.

but please if you would alow me a 2-4 hour trail 4 would be preferable to see if they get banned ect but 2 would be good enough for me to know if i should pay for this on friday

curiously i want a very very simple script done im looking into how to make it but would you make a script if paid for?

been running this script several days with a day break, 3-5 hours a day, and a couple of breaks. No ban at this time, I am risking my main but I feel that I will only get a slap on the wrist due to how old the account is. Also I feel that the stats, quests, and solo log at revs will help me stand out from the other bots. Will update if I catch those Jamflex hands. Thanks again for the amazing script.  

Loving the script, keep up the good work.

a few things If you have time I think would be good for improvement.

1. Doesn't try to log out when running away from pkers will keep running even if they haven't hit in the last 10 seconds.
    2. Hangs a lot when other people are attacking the revs, tries to spam click to attack the monster (quicker hopping when world taken?)
    3. Logging out to hop world - how come it does this and doesn't just use the world selector?
    4. Banking some abit erratic always ends up okay but has some strange behaviour (too bot like haha)...
    5.  Some people fake attacking so the bot runs and teleports (they don't actually attack just veng or change to a different weapon).
    6. When collecting untradeable after death how come it goes to Lumby and not the enclave? (20 avas in the bank too).

All fairly minor things, I'll rate it 8/10 near perfect, I'll comment on any other minor things if it's useful to you?

**edit** (Ignore the hanging around when people are attacking, just seen there's an option to lower the time)!

Edited by Stanners

20 hours ago, osrs420 said:

hey, sorry about the grammer was on mobile whilst thinking about it. could you please authorise me a 2 hour trail agin but also for the med version as i want to see how they run without me having to baby sit and also i only got about 43 mins of my trail as it was playing up i think it was the client as it isnt doing it on my spindels script.

but please if you would alow me a 2-4 hour trail 4 would be preferable to see if they get banned ect but 2 would be good enough for me to know if i should pay for this on friday

curiously i want a very very simple script done im looking into how to make it but would you make a script if paid for?

No worries.
    I can also just reset your auto trial on GRevs, then you can claim another 2h trial whenever you have a moment to. If I just give you another one, it'll start as soon as I give it so it's not likely you'd be able to really use the full trial.

@BicThisglad you're enjoying the script!

@Stanners
    1. it should, I think there was a bug around that that we had fixed. I'll mention it to the team.
    3. We use a separate world changing mechanic from the gamepack. The issue with world hopper is it can sometimes not be super reliable, and if you missed a hop you risk it sitting around until it realized it didn't actually hop. With the logout button we can attempt a logout while also force killing the connection if needed to guarantee you're logged out.
    4. Yeah, banking is something we're continuously tweaking. I've noticed a few oddities but haven't been able to track down the cause. I've reworked it a few times and I'm sure it'll be reworked a few more.
    5. Unfortunately there's not a whole lot we can do about this. It's either run away from a false positive or risk getting hit by a false negative.
    6. where is your respawn point? It should go to the closest one available to you, but I'm not sure if that's working as intended. All of mine respawn at lumby so it's hard for me to test.

Also thanks for the great feedback! Feel free to also join our discord (we're much more responsive there) to follow-up with your suggestions, or to add them to our suggestions forum location there.

8:48:20 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.Inventory.slotInteract(Inventory.java:209)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.Inventory.interact(Inventory.java:335)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.Inventory.interact(Inventory.java:345)
        at bI.d(bI.java:42)
        at eW.a(eW.java:249)
        at eW.d(eW.java:239)
        at eW.a(eW.java:231)
        at aA.onLoop(aA.java:178)
        at Y.onLoop(Y.java:64)
        at av.onLoop(av.java:83)
        at ao.onLoop(ao.java:57)
        at af.onLoop(af.java:114)
        at eG.onLoop(eG.java:350)
        at ev.onLoop(ev.java:103)
        at eo.onLoop(eo.java:110)
        at ef.onLoop(ef.java:197)
        at ew.onLoop(ew.java:175)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)